Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Musicians point of View

The Piano was the 1st project I entered on my facebook that was taken with my Canon. I took this picture thinking of the idea while I waited for my friend to come pick me up so we could hang out. I took 1 picture and it turned out super Amazing! I really didn't think that it was going to be that cool but it turned out way good!


The Trumpet pictures were taken of my friend Sam's trumpet. I went down to his house one day and took my camera because I new that he had a trumpet! (I would have taken them of my trumpet but I don't have it anymore...) Anyways I took only 4 photos of it and these are #'s 2 and 3 the one that focas's on the sheet music underneith it was teh 2nd picture.The 1st looks really good but had a telephone in the picture so I went in closer. The the 4th picture is more of a strait over the top picture slightly tilted focased on the mouth piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment