Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Time! Finally. Time!

Finally I have time to actually update! School just got out for the summer! I have taken my 1st Summer shots already and got them posted on Facebook so I decided since the fact that I haven't posted for awhile that I will now.

Trisha: Trisha's photo shoot I'm not gonna lie wasn't the best on MY part. I had the App at 1.8 the whole time without realizing it until after I was looking at them at home. Some of them still turned out good but not many and the editing wasn't the best either.. But I have hers done.

Amy: Amy's photo shoot not gonna lie has been my favorite so far and in my opinion my best! I learned some tricks from my friend Mike and so I used some and the pictures turned out GREAT! You know where to go to see them both! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment