Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 26, 2012

Confused

So last weekend, I realized that I hadn't posted anything for awhile, so I decided that I should probably update my blog since it has been who knows how long. When it told me I was out of my one gig space... I don't really know what that means, since I have put WAY more than one gig of pictures on here.
So since I don't have my hard drive full of pictures right now, I will just throw out there, that I have lots of pictures to put up, so I will figure something out, when I get home. Somehow there will be pictures up this week of all my recent shoots!
Until then, farewell.

2 comments:

  1. Blogger/google allows each user to use 1 gig for photos for free. All your photos are stored on picasa under your account. You can either delete some of your photos from there, which will effect your blog if you delete them. You can also create another user/email address and make it an author on your blog. Hope this helps a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you get even more storage if you have Google+.

    ReplyDelete