Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Facebook Ideas


I recently became friends with a Swimmer from Alta on facebook. I swim with her and some other kids on Saturdays with our private trainer. One day you could say I was "Facebook Stalking" and looking through her pictures but who doesn't do that? Anyways I was looking through her pictures and saw this picture that she was tagged in of a swing. I really wanted to copy this picture and take one like it that I could call my own! So last Saturday after Regions for Swim that is just what I did! I went over to Riverview Park a couple of blocks down and went strait to the swings and took maybe 20 photos! I am only putting up 2 that look decant though. Tell me what you think about them. :)

2 comments:

  1. Connor, you are amazing!! You are just a natural! We should totally do a photo shoot together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi! We totally should sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete