Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Portraits!

I'm starting to want to do portraits! I was just kinda messing around with this on my last photo shoot on the Parkway with my friend. I took some photos of him and this one turned out really well! Esp after I learned how to do some Photo Shop things! :) I used both photo shop and Gimp. They are both really similar but Photo Shop has more things you can use and will help you more with back rounds! I like to use photo shop more. So when I get my new computer after I get some dough from my photo shoots I'm starting here soon. I am going to purchase a new iMac so I can have a great photo editing place! :)

This portrait is of my friend Cameron! If you would like to see some of his photography check out his blog!
http://cmpickle.blogspot.com/

He has some great shots and has taught me a lot about scenery shots! :)

My other friend Michael is who got me into photography! His portrait shots are Super Amazing! If you would like to check them out go here to his blog! :)
http://michaelscottphoto.blogspot.com/


But as I said this picture I'm puttin up is my very 1st portrait of Cameron with my Canon Rebel T2i :) 

I've just decided to put up another one that I took with my Nikon Coolpix last summer somewhere around June. This is of my friend Kyra!


                                                 

4 comments:

  1. You better find out if you need o have a business license before you begin making your dough...also, some of your music on here is questionable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking to my frined Michael about the license and he said that you don't have to get one until you start getting a certain amount of money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it. Very well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emily! :) These were my kinda 1st trys I think I'm starting to get the hang of it! :)

    ReplyDelete